Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello Kitty Glasses

Hey Loves!

A lot of you seem interested in my Hello Kitty Glasses that I wore in my haul video and posted a picture of on Instagram so I thought that I would provide you with a few links to where you can find a variety of them.  They come in a TON of colors and patterns and, can I just say, they are all DOPE!  I'm not even a true Hello Kitty fan--don't hate!--but I'm in love with anything Retro/funky looking right now. Hey, I just like what I like and these are definitely included in my style mix...I like to mix it up :-)









Uh, I may need to get these >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They can be found online at Amazon.com and Ebay.com. Click here for the animal print ones.
If you click the green links above it will take you to the actual sites I found. Of course, there are other websites and you can always scope out your local mom and pop stores to see what you can find like I did. Well, Enjoy!


♥♥ Toya



♥♥ Check out my other stuff ♥♥
Makeup/Fashion:  http://youtube.com/toyabooview

2 comments: